The users might experience the “QBCFMonitorservice not running on this computer” error message when QuickBooks finds connecting with the company file difficult. The primary reason for the error is when the user tries to run the QuickBooks database server manager. For your better understanding, QBCFMonitorservice is a QB program file executed from QBCFMonitorservice.exe. Therefore, this process allows the QuickBooks to run in the multi-user mode and the workstation to connect with the company file.
Are you worried about the “QBCFMonitorservice not running on this computer” error message on your screen? Reach out to us on +1 855-948-3646. We have a group of QuickBooks professionals who can help you eliminate this error message.
What are the reasons that QBCFMonitorservice failed to start?
These following causes can be the reason if your QBCFMonitorservice failed to start.
- The QBCFMonitorservice could also be interrupted by some virus attack.
- Any problem in the windows registry could be the reason for the error to come up.
- Your QBCFMonitorservice will stop working if the QuickBooks installed on the server is not correctly set up to host a company file in multi-user mode.
Read more :- QuickBooks error 40001
Follow these solutions if your QBCFService stopped
You can quickly eliminate the error message from your screen with the help of these fixes. Implement the steps below if your QBCFService stopped.
Solution 1: Try scanning your system for any viruses
- The QBCFmonitorservice.exe file should be copied and then pasted on the desktop.
- On the desktop, choose the QBCFmonitorservice.exe file.
- Don’t forget to select “fix” after selecting “scan.”
- Check if the error has been rectified.
If you can still see the error message on your screen, you can refer to the other solutions below.
Solution 2: Restart the QBCFMonitorservice.exe
- Manually launch the QBCFMonitorservice.
- The task manager will show up on the screen if you hold down the CTRL, ALT, and DEL keys at the same time.
- Now navigate to the processes menu.
- As soon as you right-click the QBCFMonitorservice process, make sure to select “end task.”
- Once it’s finished, press yes once again to confirm.
- Launch the QuickBooks and see if the error has vanished.
Solution 3: Update your windows
- Move to the Start Menu button.
- Click the settings icon after typing settings.
- Now select the Security and Update option.
- Finally, click on Windows Update.
Ensure to back up your company files before implementing any troubleshooting solutions. Any damage to the company file data can be problematic for the users.
With the help of the complete guide, you can rectify the error message “QBCFMonitorservice not running on this computer” from your desktop. If you still want advice from our experts to fix this error. You can ring us on +1 855-948-3646 and address all your queries to our experts. They can guide and help you to fix this error quickly.
Related article :- intuit data protect has stopped working